JOIN OUR TEAM
Full Stack Developer Job Vacancy
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Salary Range: £DOE
Are you a full stack developer ready to take on the management, fixes, updates and improvements of our website? Are you great at finding solutions and customising code to bring visions to life?
If you can answer yes to the above questions, then keep reading…
We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer to take on the management and updating of our website. You’ll be part of our marketing team that’s responsible for the website and all marketing efforts for the company including lead generation. You will be working with the team across a range of products that involve the development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
You will be responsible for building new functionality for the existing site with potential for a new website build in the future. You will be expected to keep up to date with the latest technical advances.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with CAP data, then that would be a great benefit.
Full Stack Developer duties include:
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Updating the website’s CAP data on a regular basis
- Work on improving the speed of the website and making it optimal for users across both desktop, tablet and mobile
- Work with marketing team to manage the website, keeping it in good health, update code and bring ideas to life
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Good understanding and experience of:
- WordPress API / codex (including editing and creating themes and plugins)
- WordPress Shortcodes
- jQuery / AJAX an advantage
- Familiarity with UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- An analytical mind
- Bonus points if you have experience with using CAP data
- Results orientated
- Team player
What’s in it for you?
- Generous salary dependent on experience
- Permanent position
- Full time hours
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Working from home up to 4 days per week
- Working hours can be discussed
LIKE THE SOUND OF THIS POSITION?
Then upload your CV and Cover Letter here.
GET TO KNOW THE OSV CULTURE AND MEET OUR TEAM
Watch our culture and team biography videos to find out how we run as a team and a business.