Join Our Team
Sales Team Leader Job Vacancy
Department: Sales Team
Salary Range: £25,000 + Commission
Are you the font of all knowledge, the person that people turn to when they’re in need of guidance or advice?
Are you currently working in car sales and looking for your next challenge?
If any of this sounds like you then a role as a Team Leader at OSV could be exactly what you’re looking for.
Are you flexible, with a positive attitude to working in an open office environment? Do you love a challenge? Do you take pride in the work you do?
We’re looking for a Team Leader to join our busy sales team full-time at our offices in Worthing, West Sussex.
At OSV, we believe in our team, which is why we offer a generous salary and rewards package including 20 days holiday, which increases to a maximum of 25 days a year plus bank holidays.
As a Team Leader at OSV you will earn a basic salary of £25,000 and have two different ways to earn a commission/bonus:
- Vehicles you sell and are delivered during your employment period – this is worked on a monthly delivery objective of £5,000 and attracts 10% commission. This is capped at £5,000.
- As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for a pod of Vehicle Experts and the second opportunity for bonus/commission is based on your pod’s delivery performance. Commission based on your pod performance is awarded on a sliding scale, e.g.:
- If your pod meets 115% of its monthly target you will be rewarded with a 1.25% bonus
- If your pod meets 130% of its monthly target you will be rewarded with a 2.5% bonus.
- Opportunity bonuses will be paid on a quarterly basis in order to allow for catch-up. So, bonuses for October to December deliveries will be paid at the end of January
As a Team Leader at OSV, you will be looking after several Vehicle Experts, providing your pod with support and guidance. You will have the responsibility for holding daily QMI (quality, management and improvement) discussions with each team member. You will also be putting together quotes for your team members and maximising profit potential on all sales for your pod.
We are a proactive organisation where communication is important, so you will be responsible for providing the Head of Sales with information about the likely daily, weekly and monthly income for the team members working on your pod. You will also look after team target achievements and ensure your pod is following OSV’s sales process.
Other responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Regular on-the-job coaching
- Call monitoring of 24hr, 5– and 12-day leads
- Manage team calendars and contact quality in Goldmine
- Conduct weekly 1-2-1s with your team
- Provide KPI observations to the Head of Sales
If you want to be part of a dynamic and innovative team and want to help us grow OSV even more, send an email with your CV and a detailed cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, marking it for the attention of Peter Wakefield, or fill in the form on our website.
LIKE THE SOUND OF THIS POSITION?
Then upload your CV and Cover Letter here.
TRAINING AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT PLANS AT OSV
GET TO KNOW THE OSV CULTURE AND MEET OUR TEAM
Watch our culture and team biography videos to find out how we run as a team and a business.