The Audi A5 is a very good all round package that comes very close to matching it’s rival the BMW 3 Series Coupe, there is a great range of engines to choose from as well as having a good feel with it’s high quality interiors. Read out latest Audi A5 Sportback Review.
The Diesels are excellent, providing both a frisky performance as well as economy.
If you are lucky enough not to have to worry about the miles per gallon then the Audi S5 may be for you with a 4.2 engine that will get you from 0-60 in a breath taking 4.9 seconds with a bulging 350bhp.
There are only 2 seats in the back of the Audi A5 Coupe and I would suggest that its only children that use these on a long journey as there can be a problem with a lack of head room however despite the possible squeeze in the back there is a well measured up boot which will easily swallow up a couple of suitcases for those Airport trips while also giving you the option to fold the rear seats if need be.
· Parkers say: “Comfortable, very well built, understated looks, good choice of engines”
· “Isn’t as sparkling to drive as some alternatives, limited legroom in the back”
OSV’s opinion – it represents excellent value for money with prices starting from only £379 + VAT per month. To take advantage of this exceptional offer contact our sales team today 0844 686 4000
These brand new Audi’s can be financed on a variety of finance schemes including, Contract Hire, Contract Purchase, Finance Lease, Hire Purchase and Personal Contract Purchase. Contact us today to order your brand new car.
- What are hydrogen fuel cars? Are they are real possibility? - 22nd January 2018
- Six secrets to know when renting a car - 19th January 2018
- What are the safest cars in Europe? - 13th January 2018