Lexus CT200h Car Review and Test Drive
In this current ecomonic climate, everyone is looking to save money and spend less – fuel is one of those necessary commodities that people are looking to save money on. Luckily, Lexus have introduced the CT200h which will certainly help in that department.
The CT200h (Compact Tourer) is the first full hybrid has been created for the younger driver looking to lower their emissions but without having to compromise on specification and luxury – which the Lexus brand is renowned for. The CO2 rating on this car is just 96g/km so taxes will either be exceptionally low or non-existent.
It makes an excellent first impression. The front of the car has an almost “angry” appearance with the road ahead and the ever popular ‘L’ emblem on the front and rear will remind purchasers that they are driving something more luxurious than a standard Prius.
The engine is a 1.8-litre and it produces 99bhp. However, if the Sport mode is chosen, the electric motor can produce upto 82bhp. Maximum combined power is 134bhp.
It’s not the cheapest car in its league, with prices starting from £23,485, however the specification on this car includes (for the CT 200h SE-I)
· 16in or 17in alloy wheels
· Dual-zone climate control
· Push button start
· Rear privacy glass
· Rain-sensing wipers
Added options include:-
· Front and rear parking sensors
· Full Map Navigation Package: Satellite Navigation, 10-Speaker Audio System with in dash 6-CD changer and Remote Touch Contro
If thats not enough Kylie Minogue and a legion of drummers herald the arrival of the CT 200h
- Quiet Revolution campaign breaks this week to introduce the new Lexus CT 200h
- Kylie Minogue fronts cross-media campaign as the “face of Lexus” in new television and press ads
- Drum Roll TV commercial brings Kylie together with 60 drummers to beat out news of the world’s first full hybrid luxury compact car
A Quiet Revolution begins this week as Lexus initiates a memorable and star-studded campaign for the new CT 200h, the world’s first full hybrid luxury compact car. And how better to spread the news than to ask pop icon Kylie Minogue, supported by one of the most diverse and talented groups of drummers the world has seen or heard?
As Kylie herself explains: “The CT 200h is your own space for peace and quiet amongst the hustle and bustle of the world.”
Have you driven one of these cars? If so, what’s your opinion?
Does this article encourage you to test drive or buy one?
We are exceptional Contract Hire, lease and finance rates on this car – call OSV now to order yours. 01903 538835
- What Should I Buy As My First Car? - 5th January 2018
- How to avoid getting stressed when stuck in traffic - 2nd January 2018
- Top tips for safe motoring - 30th December 2017