Sales Executive Required In WorthingOTE of up to 35k (uncapped). Top performers earn up to 45k.
A result and quality driven Sales Executive is required to join our busy and successful sales team in Worthing.
At OSV, we are driven by customer satisfaction and self-improvement; we believe this to be one of the key contributing factors to our continued growth and success.
We are true experts within our industry and have a unique process that guarantees results and quality. This has created an exceptionally positive culture and we are delighted to have a long standing team of sales professionals who have seen great success and personal development with OSV.
The Sales Executive role, based in Worthing, will be an office based sales role involving the following tasks and accountabilities:
- Generating leads.
- Responding to leads and converting them to achieve maximum sales results.
- Following the OSV sales process to close the sale whilst maintaining compliance standards.
- Building customer relationships and effectively establishing the customer need.
- Consulting with the customer and matching the right solution to suit the customer need.
- Using knowledge, expertise and the OSV process to complete the sale, inspiring customer confidence and encouraging repeat business.
- Completing order forms, updating our database and gaining necessary documentation to meet compliance standards.
- Working towards financial sales targets and weekly KPI’s.
- Upselling to achieve maximum profit from each sale whilst meeting the genuine needs of the customer.
- Nurturing customer relationships and generating business through recommendation.
The successful candidate will need:
- Experience of working within a targeted sales environment.
- Experience of following a sales process.
- Ability to build rapport quickly.
- Ability to learn and retain a wide range of information.
- Professional attitude.
- Commitment to achieving personal and team goals.
- Dedicated approach, believing that less than 100% effort is unacceptable.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
In return for your dedication, OSV offers a fun and happy working environment with support, training and personal development. Sales Executives have the opportunity to work towards financial goals to achieve promotion and we offer an exceptionally rewarding, market leading commission structure. Realistic OTE first year is 25k (this is uncapped), 2nd year OTE 30-35K.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity or would like to find out more, please send your CV and a covering letter to Natalie.Rea@osv.ltd.uk.
Andrew has been in the motor trade for over 20 years. What he enjoys most about his job is the team spirit and the dedication of his work colleagues. He also appreciates the teams input in the improvement of the company.
Latest posts by Andrew Kirkley (see all)
- What Are Hydrogen Fuel Cars? Are They A Real Possibility? - 22nd January 2018
- Six Secrets To Know When Renting a Car - 19th January 2018
- What Are The Safest Cars In Europe? - 13th January 2018