What is Cash Purchase (CP)?
Although leasing is becoming more and more popular, buying a car outright is still a viable option for a lot of people. We do actually offer this option, and due to our great relationship with a lot of manufacturers we can offer huge discounts on retail prices.
If you have cash in the bank, or a pre-agreed credit line with your existing bank, you can buy any make or model in the UK that you want from us. You’ll benefit from our brilliant discounts, as well as our industry leading service so you can be sure you’re getting the best price.
A cash purchase means you don’t have to worry about monthly payments, higher insurance costs and restrictions on mileage. The car will be 100% be yours from the start.
The Pros of CP
- You own the vehicle outright
- You aren’t tied to monthly repayments
- Insurance tends to be cheaper
- The car becomes an investment – every penny you make when you sell is yours to keep
The Cons of CP
- You are responsible for the disposal of the vehicle
- You own a depreciating asset
- It’s pretty pricey – unless you have that surplus cash, a cash purchase probably isn’t right for you
- You have to pay for the road tax
When is the best time to buy a car with cash?
You can find the best deals on a cash purchase at the end of each quarter and when the registration plates change over in March and September.
However, due to our relationships with dealerships we can offer discounts of up to 35%.