Everything you need to know about Cash Purchase
CASH PURCHASE EXPLAINED
So, you’ve decided that you want to buy your car. You have the cash, or a line of credit available, but you need help. Don’t worry, you’ve come to the right place.
Although leasing is becoming more and more popular, buying a car outright is still a viable option for a lot of people. We do actually offer this option, and due to our great relationship with a lot of manufacturers we can offer you huge discounts on retail prices.
If you have cash in the bank, or a pre-agreed credit line with your existing bank, you can buy any make or model in the UK that you want from us. You’ll benefit from our brilliant discounts, as well as our industry-leading service.
Making a cash purchase for your new car means that you don’t have to worry about making monthly payments, or higher insurance costs and mileage restrictions. Right from the start, the car will be 100% yours.
THE PROS OF CASH PURCHASE
- You own the vehicle outright
- You aren’t tied to making monthly repayments
- Insurance tends to be cheaper
- The car becomes an investment – every penny you make when you sell is yours to keep
THE CONS OF CASH PURCHASE
- You are responsible for the disposal of the vehicle
- You own a depreciating asset
- It can be pretty pricey. Unless you have the surplus cash, a cash purchase probably isn’t right for you
- You have to pay for the road tax
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY A CAR WITH CASH?
You can find the best deals on a cash purchase at the end of each quarter and when the registration plates change over in March and September.
However, due to our relationships with dealerships we can offer discounts of up to 35%.