Treating Customers Fairly
OSV Ltd is dedicated to providing customers with a superior level of service.
OSV Ltd is dedicated to providing customers with a superior level of service. Our success is built on our professionalism, honesty and commitment to putting customers at the forefront of our business.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has six core consumer outcome principles which all regulated firms must adhere to help customers fully understand the features, benefits, risks and costs of the financial products they buy.
The six guiding principle elements
- Consumers are confident that they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market place are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their needs and circumstances.
- Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Consumers to not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit claims, or make a complaint.
How OSV adheres to these principles
Training our staff extensively in order to provide the best customer service they can. This is so our customers feel confident in the service they are receiving and the manner in which they are treated.
Ensuring that our marketing, through every medium, is clear, informative and directed at the right sector.
Explaining coherently, and in detail, every finance option available to the customer. This will enable them to make the right decision.
Listening carefully to our customers to ensure we understand their needs and requirements, and to provide them with all the information they need to make the right choice.
Reviewing our products and suppliers on a regular basis. This ensures that we are providing a service that our customers want and, more importantly, deserve.
Providing an after sales service that exceeds expectations. And if, for any reason, a customer raises a complaint, we will endeavour to resolve the issue immediately and keep the customer informed throughout.