JOIN OUR TEAM
Sales Executive Job Vacancy
Salary Range: £22,000 – £50,000
Do you have a passion for consultative sales? Have you a proven sales track record selling cars, vans or other products of a high value, where you have successfully sold to Senior Management, Directors and Business Owners over the phone?
Do you believe that fulfilling the need of the client comes before the price?
If the answer is yes to these questions, well, we may just have the perfect opportunity for you…
We are looking for a full-time Sales Executive to join our fun family-like team in our offices based in Worthing, West Sussex. You would be working for a company that has been trading since 1997 with the focus of providing a high-quality service to each and every customer. OSV’s Directors Debbie and Andrew Kirkley started OSV with the ethos of making sure employees were treated as individuals and not numbers which reflects in the service that OSV provide to their customers.
When you join the team as a Sales Executive you will get:
- A progression plan to increase your basic salary
- Generous commission structure
- 1-2-1 training and professional development
- 20 days holiday per year, increasing to a max of 25 days a year + bank holidays
- Paid holiday for any unused holiday
- Monday to Friday working
- Pension Plan
- Merchandise discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- A great friendly working environment
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
The Sales Executive role will involve the following:
- Responding to leads and converting them to achieve maximum sales results
- Following the OSV sales process to close the sale whilst maintaining compliance standards
- Building customer relationships and effectively establishing the customer need
- Consulting with the customer and matching the right solution to suit the customer need
- Using knowledge, expertise and the OSV process to complete the sale, inspiring customer confidence and encouraging repeat business
- Completing order forms, updating our database and gaining necessary documentation to meet compliance standards
- Working towards financial sales targets and weekly KPIs
- Up-selling to achieve maximum profit from each sale whilst meeting the genuine needs of the customer
- Nurturing customer relationships and generating business through recommendation
Sales Executive Skills Needed
We’re looking for a Sales Executive with the following amazing skills:
- Ability to learn new skills and determine on-going learning opportunities
- Self-starting and treats the brand as their own
- Deals well with giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Great communication skills
- Contagious enthusiasm
- A major team player
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Have a great sense of humour
- Is amazing
If you think you would be perfect for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter, including your salary expectation, using the form below.
LIKE THE SOUND OF THIS POSITION?
Then upload your CV and Cover Letter here.
TRAINING AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT PLANS AT OSV
GET TO KNOW THE OSV CULTURE AND MEET OUR TEAM
Watch our culture and team biography videos to find out how we run as a team and a business.