Join Our Team
Salary Range: £20,000 – £55,000
Do you have a passion for consultative sales? Have you a proven sales track record selling cars, vans or other products of a high value, where you have successfully sold to Senior Management, Directors and Business Owners over the phone?
Do you believe that fulfilling the need of the client comes before the price?
If the answer is yes to these questions, well, we may just have the perfect opportunity for you…
This full-time position as a Sales Executive is based in our offices in Worthing, West Sussex.
If you are successful then in return you will get:
- 20 days holiday per year, increasing to a max of 25 days a year + bank holidays
- Paid holiday for any unused holiday
- Monday to Friday working
- Pension Plan
- Professional development
- Merchandise discounts
- Child care vouchers
- Generous commission structure
- Basic salary to match your experience
- Great working environment
The Sales Executive role will involve the following:
- Responding to leads and converting them to achieve maximum sales results
- Following the OSV sales process to close the sale whilst maintaining compliance standards
- Building customer relationships and effectively establishing the customer need
- Consulting with the customer and matching the right solution to suit the customer need
- Using knowledge, expertise and the OSV process to complete the sale, inspiring customer confidence and encouraging repeat business
- Completing order forms, updating our database and gaining necessary documentation to meet compliance standards
- Working towards financial sales targets and weekly KPIs
- Up-selling to achieve maximum profit from each sale whilst meeting the genuine needs of the customer
- Nurturing customer relationships and generating business through recommendation
We’re looking for you if you have the following amazing skills:
- Ability to learn new skills and determine on-going learning opportunities
- Self-starting and treats the brand as your own
- Deals well with constructive criticism and able to collect feedback easily
- Great communication skills
Bonus Points if:
- You have contagious enthusiasm that makes others around you light up when you enter the room
- You love feedback and are a major team player
- You have entrepreneurial spirit, and therefore treat the position as if it was your own company
- Have a great sense of humour
- You’re amazing. And because you’re amazing, we absolutely want you to be a part of the team at OSV
If you think you would be perfect for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter, including your salary expectation, using the form below.
LIKE THE SOUND OF THIS POSITION?
Then upload your CV and Cover Letter here.
TRAINING AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT PLANS AT OSV
GET TO KNOW THE OSV CULTURE AND MEET OUR TEAM
Watch our culture and team biography videos to find out how we run as a team and a business.